Beach Baker have been retained exclusively by a client-side organisation who specialise in sustainable regeneration and development projects, primarily in the North of England.
The company are looking for an innovative Project Manager who would like to make a difference, assisting in creating a new lease of life and opportunities for neighbourhoods, each one being vastly different in value, complexity and delivery structure.
The successful candidate will predominantly be responsible for projects based in Nottingham, Newcastle, Liverpool, Sunderland and Leeds, delivering projects that contribute economically, environmentally and socially, and continuing to assist this market-leader to deliver financial and social returns to communities and cities.
- Responsible for projects from inception to completion, guided by the organisation’s acclaimed policy and project team
- Procurement of project/consultant teams and contractors
- Prepare and write reports and appraisals for the Board
- Develop and maintain relationships with external suppliers and contractors
You will be/have:
- Prior experience in leadership positions
- An excellent understanding of building contracts and building technology
- Experience with both private and public-sector projects and complex financial transactions
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- A keen interest in working with sustainable projects
Basic salary is up to £70,000 + 12.5% pension + 30 days annual leave + other benefits.
To be considered, please send your CV to [email protected] in the first instance.
Job Reference: KW/888007
Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: