Tuffin Ferraby Taylor (TFT) has welcomed a total of 11 new people into the business as client growth across the UK leads the company to expand teams in Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Guildford, London and Manchester.
The new cohort is comprised of six senior team members and a wave of five incoming graduates, bolstering services across the business including Sustainability, Building Surveying and M+E.
Senior hires comprise the below:
- Chris Dark, Senior Building Services Engineer, Bristol (joining from 4D Lighting)
- Jennifer Hobart, Senior Building Surveyor, Guildford (joining from JLL)
- Wes Norman, Senior Associate, London (joining from Malcolm Hollis)
- Natalia Ford, Senior Sustainability Consultant, London (joining from the UK Green Building Council)
- Vitaliy Troyan, Senior Energy and Sustainability Consultant (joining from Hurley Palmer Flatt)
- Nova Turner, Chartered Building Surveyor, Manchester