Browne Jacobson has announced a record number of partner promotions bringing the firm’s total partnership to 99.
For the first time the firm has announced nine partner promotions across its Birmingham and Nottingham offices. The new partners are:
• Helen Rideout (Technical Claims & Social Care)
• Susie Roome (Technical Claims & Social Care)
• James Fawcett (Technical Claims & Social Care)
• Richard Roberts (Commercial)
• Marlene Henderson (Financial & Professional Risk)
• Tim Johnson (Financial & Professional Risk)
• James Arrowsmith (Technical Claims & Social Care)
• Mark Barnett (Health)
• Helen Badger (Employment)
These promotions build on the 13 associate promotions announced recently. All appointments will be effective from 1 May 2014.
Derek Bambury, Senior Partner at Browne Jacobson, said:
“All nine partner promotions are richly deserved. They have all shown a real commitment to the firm, substantial achievement in their sectors and, equally important, the real potential to help the firm grow.
“This is a record number of partner and associate promotions which strengthens the depth of talent at the firm and complements the other high quality appointments we have made over the course of the last twelve months.”