Senior Surveyor / Associate Director
A leading property consultancy with an outstanding reputation for first class service has instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Senior Surveyor to Associate Director level Shopping Centre and Retail Property Management Surveyor based in Bristol. This is a friendly and sociable team and company environment where colleagues are supported and valued.
You will undertake day to day property management of retail parks and shopping centres based in the South West and South Wales. This opportunity will involve preparing and signing off service charge budgets, specify tender and manage maintenance contracts and repairs as well as overseeing shopping centre managers and on-site staff. The role will also include:
- Management of rental and other income including tenant indebtedness
- Support and assistance to clients in connection with value enhancement opportunities including rent review, letting and lease renewal programmes.
- Reporting to and working with clients on tenure and physical improvements to properties.
- Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter.
- Ensuring tenants’ compliance with lease obligations in relation to use and maintenance obligations.
- Identifying shopping centre income and asset management opportunities for clients.
- Preparation and administration of service charge expenditure.
- Overseeing the provision of common services to properties and tenants.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation including Health and Safety and other regulations.
- Assisting clients in the acquisition and disposal of properties.
- Working with landlords and tenants on all other matters relating to the clients’ property portfolio.
- Liaising with clients agents, solicitors and other consultants.
- Supervising and directing site based staff.
Ideally we are looking for a Senior Surveyor to Associate level candidate who is RICS qualified or equivalent. You need to have current property management experience and ideally have some retail/shopping centre property management experience would be advantageous.
On offer is a competitive package including salary, car/car allowance and benefits. If you are interested and feel your experience matches our client’s requirements, then please send your CV to [email protected]
Job Start Date: