Would you like to work for a medium size practice?
Do you have the skills and contacts to lead a department?
Do you want to make a significant impact to a business?
Beach Baker are delighted to be working with a national consultancy who are actively recruiting for a Partner or Senior Partner in Bristol. This hire is a strategic appointment (not a replacement) because of a recent restructure within their national building consultancy team following a highly successful 2021.
Some key points include:
- Leading an existing BS team in Bristol (and part of a national team of 30)
- Genuine long-term opportunity for equity
- Direct access to the business owners at strategic level
- Individual bonus which is one of the best in the market (up to £50K)
- No company politics or red tape and relaxed culture
- City centre office location
- Exclusive Beach Baker instruction
The ideal candidate will be an established Director/Partner or Senior Associate looking for their next career step with a successful track record of developing new and existing client relationships. You will ideally already be working for a competing firm in the area, with a good network of local contacts in the South-West to develop future fee income, although candidates relocating will also be considered.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity in the Bristol market.
Please call our office on 0117 313 0391 or alternatively send your CV directly to [email protected], and for many more property jobs, please visit our website – www.beachbaker.co.uk.
Job Reference: MJC888611/BB
Salary: £70000 - £85000 per annum + car allowance, benefits & bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Building and Construction