Beach Baker is instructed by a UK based developer, which aims to return a high investment to investors by acquiring development opportunities within urban centres across the UK for refurbishment and turnkey development.
The successful candidate will be a MRIC surveyor with developer side experience and some proven experience of completing often high rise mixed use/residential or commercial development projects, covering the whole lifecycle development process from cradle to grave. Some assistance and supervision will be given, the role will involve:
- Sourcing sites through network of contacts
- Appraising potential opportunities within the UK
- Working with architects, quantity surveyors and project managers to develop the initial concept
- Carrying out development appraisal & funding review
- Negotiation and acquisition of sites
- Preparing board papers and seeking approvals
- Contract negotiation through solicitors
- Working up planning application with architects and planning advisors
- Leading project meetings with site specific project teams to Practical Completion.
- Preparing funding packs
- Working with valuers for funding purposes
- Re-appraising schemes throughout the program
- Schemes tend to be up to a maximum of £35 million.
To apply for this role please email [email protected] with your CV or call our Leeds office on 0113 357 1475. We aim to get back to all applications, however; if you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
Job Reference: SN885937
Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance & Package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: