SIOR Europe has just welcomed its latest intake of members as part of the association’s strategic focus on growing its international footprint.
Since September, the European Regional Chapter has welcomed eight new members:
- Jason Ballard, managing director at Premier Parking in Ireland
- Michael Boyd, founding director at Boyd’s in Ireland
- Tim Chapman, director at Hickman Shearer in the UK
- Daniel Cautis, managing partner at Dunwell Industrial Brokerage in Romania
- Andrey Filev, managing director at NAI FrontPoint in Bulgaria
- Michael Riekert, senior consultant at NAI Apollo in Germany
- Gareth Shiells, director at Shiells & Co in Ireland
- Max Wakefield, new business manager at Verve Live Agency
Alongside an already strong presence in the UK and Ireland, SIOR Europe has significantly expanded its mainland European presence across Benelux, France and Germany and added members in Central & Eastern European Countries since launching a strategic growth plan two years ago.
Paul Danks, president of SIOR Europe, said: “Our latest intake of members further enhances the strength of our SIOR member designation and affiliate members giving access to an international network of like-minded industrial and office specialists. Our members work together across both established and emerging European markets, alongside colleagues from the USA, connecting people, markets and opportunities globally”
“The ongoing pandemic and associated travel restrictions have, if anything, highlighted the value of an international professional network and we are seeing increased business activity among existing members and a significant uptick in interest from prospective members.”
SIOR has some 3,400 members worldwide collectively responsible for over $12bn in transactions annually. In recognition of real estate’s increasing global diversity, SIOR is implementing an international growth strategy to increase representation in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Another key component of the association’s European influence will be the bringing together of delegates from across the world at the SIOR International European Conference to be held in Dublin in July 2021.