Beach Baker Property Recruitment is working with a leading commercial property company to recruit a Property Administrator into its Property & Asset Management team. This is a full time permanent role based in central Bristol, with an excellent salary and benefits package.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Allocation and coding of service charge invoices for authorisation by Surveyors and arranging payment by accounts.
- Assisting the team with day to day accounting matters to include liaison with suppliers, accounts teams, surveyors and facilities managers.
- Monitoring of property expenditure in accordance with the service charge budgets.
- Summarising lease information as provided by the Property Administrators and Surveyors.
- Keeping tenancy schedules and tenant contact details up to date.
- Producing standard reports from the accounting system.
- Assisting with setting up new properties and closing down old properties to include maintenance of moving in / out checklists.
- Filing and general file organisation.
- Secretarial support where required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous administration experience within a professional services environment. Commercial property experience is highly desirable. Candidates should also have strong numeracy and IT skills including Word & Excel.
Job Reference: NR/885539
Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: