Beach Baker is currently working with a RICS regulated residential property management company to recruit a Block Property Manager in its Guildford office. The Property Manager will have their own allocated portfolio of residential developments predominantly in Surrey, Kent, Sussex & Greater London to manage.
The duties of the role will include:
- Oversee day to day maintenance on residential developments
- Attend client and resident meetings, including AGM’s, Directors meetings and resident surgeries
- Take Handover of new developments from developers, identifying and resolving any defect issues
- Oversee day to day, contracted and cyclical maintenance
- Maintain regular communication with residents via all mediums
- Deal with Residents (owners/tenants) queries verbally and in written form
- Issue and ensure collection of service charge and ground rent arrears.
- Produce accurate budgets, including reserve funding for the forthcoming years for resident approval.
- Oversee budget, year-end and quarterly client statement process to ensure that timescales are met and review accounting information to ensure accuracy
- Manage the portfolio arrears levels and credit control procedures
- Manage expenditure against budget throughout the financial year and produce monthly reports
- Carry out regular site visits to ensure all developments are in good order.
- Ensure insurance claims are being processed efficiently and correctly (in conjunction with the appropriate member of staff).
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and that General and Fire risk assessment recommendations are implemented across the team.
To be considered for this role, candidates will need at least 3 years’ experience of managing a residential portfolio and ideally be IRPM Part 1 qualified. You should have experience of producing accurate service charge budgets for new developments, have strong verbal & written communication skills, and a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, company car (or allowance), 28 days annual leave, company pension and private healthcare.
Job Reference: NR/885736
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Company Car & Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: