A leading property advisor with an established and strong Bristol office presence has instructed Beach Baker to expand their valuation team with a motivated Surveyor or Senior Surveyor level candidate.
With access to the best market data and report witing technology, the role will involve secured lending and portfolio valuation advice for major clients across office, industrial, retail sectors as well as commercial, residential and mixed-use development valuations. The mix of clients includes banks, developers, property companies and other leading corporate organisations.
* Provide valuation advice to the key financial lenders for the following: Commercial properties, residential development land with planning permission land and mixed-use developments.
* Completing Red book valuation reports for clients.
* Provide the best valuation appraisal work in the region.
* Dealing with clients across the Bristol and South West / South Wales region
* Building successful relationships with clients, internal teams & external advisors.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
1. Property degree and member of RICS, 12 months+ years PQE
2. RICS Registered Valuer
3. Proven red book commercial valuation experience essential.
4. Ability to professionally manage bank’s/developer’s expectations.
5. Technically competent, confident, numerate, and literate.
6. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time management skills.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email [email protected]
Job Reference: RSB/888338
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Car, bonus, pension, benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: