- Partnership firm with over 200 employees nationally
- Award-winning and multi-disciplinary company
- Primarily working on sites in Manchester (including the city centre) and the wider North-West
- Ideally MRTPI/working towards this
- Lots of sector variety; including universities, residential, commercial, mixed-use, renewables and strategic/regeneration
- Excellent range of benefits, including permanent flexible working, private healthcare, car/car allowance, excellent bonus-scheme, private dental
This firm are a hugely successful and ambitious organisation with a national network of offices, and are seeking a Town Planner or Senior Planner to join their Manchester team. You will work with a really impressive client base consisting of local universities, councils, hotels and healthcare and tourism clients, primarily on medium to large scale projects and regeneration schemes.
You will have knowledge and experience of the North West planning market. You should have a good understanding of local, regional and national planning policy (and be confident interpreting it), coupled with experience in preparing/submitting planning applications for a range of uses. We are able to consider candidates who have a consultancy/client-side/local-authority background, however you will have ideally 1-5 years’ experience within planning.
The firm have an excellent name in the property sector and value business development and building and maintaining client relationships from a junior level. Consequently, the ideal candidate will be confident with excellent communication and literacy skills, and be keen to join a sociable team.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package. Remuneration includes:
Competitive basic salary
- 5% Pension
- Life Assurance
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Competitive annual leave allowance + BH
- Eye tests
- Company laptop
- Holiday Buy or Sell of up to 5 days per annum
- Healthcare Assistance
- Health Cash Plans
- Cycle to Work
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Taste and Gourmet Cards
- Charitable Giving
To apply for this role and to discuss it further, please do not hesitate to contact Katrina Wheadon ([email protected]). By clicking apply, please be assured that your CV will not be sent to the client until you have been fully briefed on the role and given permission for us to do so.
We are aware that some people can be dissuaded from applying for a job if their skills don’t match every requirement. If you are keen to confidentially discuss opportunities in Town Planning, please get in touch. We have a multitude of roles that you could be a good fit for!
Job Reference: KW/888490
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
Job Industry: Property and Housing
Job Skill: Manchester, MRTPI, Planning, RTPI, Town Planner, town planning
Company: Beach Baker