A leading multidisciplinary practice have instructed Beach Baker to source a Valuation Surveyor and current member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and RICS Registered Valuer to be based in Exeter . The primary role will be to provide valuation advice to clients on wide range properties and development throughout the South West region.
The national team continues to grow the excellent reputation of the division through targeted expansion. The main tasks of the role will include:
* Preparing valuations of predominantly office/industrial/retail properties and development sites, often with a high level of complexity
Skills & Attributes of the successful candidate will include:
* RICS qualified with a minimum of 2 years PQE in Valuation
* Proven experiecne in red book valuations or willingness to learn and pickup very quickly
* Can work as part of a team or on own initiative
* Self-starter and able to communicate at all levels
* High level of professionalism
On offer is a excellent salary range + car allowance + bonus + pension + additional benefits. For more information please call Rupert Stuart-Baker in Bristol on 0117 925 6401 or email [email protected] directly. Visit www.beachbaker.co.uk for more property roles and to sign up for job alerts.
Job Reference: 887897/RSB
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Car, bonus, pension, benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: