Our client is a long-established construction, building and project management consultancy with offices in the UK and abroad. Their staff have a real passion in all their core services and are currently looking to add an experienced Mechanical and Electrical Quantity Surveyor (Cost Manager) for their Manchester team.
Working in specific sectors, they will be pleased to see CVs from candidates with experience in any of the following; Commercial, Residential, Education, Industrial and Retail clients and projects with preference given to those who have cost management experience working on large projects.
On offer is a salary range of £40,000 to £60,000 with an opportunity for a Senior Surveyor to Associate level, 25 days’ annual leave, an employee assistance programme, private health cover, permanent health insurance, professional subscriptions paid, easy access to Government backed salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work and child-care vouchers and structured training. Extent of benefits package dependent on level of hire.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
- MRICS or professionally qualified in either a surveying or engineering discipline
- Strong M&E demonstrable capabilities
- Technical background with a degree in quantity surveying
- Pre-and Post contract experience of large complex schemes ideally in the range of £5m – £500m
- Cost planning and managing a design to budget experience on projects with a minimum of supervision
- Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
- Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships
- A track record of effective working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
To apply, please send your CV to Adrienne Cookson at Beach Baker Property Recruitment. [email protected]
Job Reference: 885997
Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: