A specialist property consultancy with offices in Bristol have instructed Beach Baker to source a new member of the Property Management team. The firm have a partnership family culture, with a supportive and rewarding team environment.
This role will suit a candidate with a positive approach to work who has a good attention to detail and will involve the management of a mixed portfolio of offices, industrial, retail and some residential blocks located within c.50 miles of Bristol. This position comes with the potential for good career progression with excellent support and guidance from a market leading team. Clients range from property companies, private investors, developers, and resident management companies.
- Responsible for the running of own portfolio of properties.
- Dealing with landlord and tenants on a day to day basis.
- Assisting with the preparation and implementation of service charge budgets.
- Oversee the instructing of contractors for works, monitor progression of works as required.
- Assist with the management of junior/support staff.
- The ability to review, analyse options and make recommendations.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email [email protected]
Job Reference: RSB/888363
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Car Allowance + Company Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: