This unique Property Partnership have been advising their clients to shape some of the largest and diverse projects throughout the UK for the best part of a century. Their status and reputation have made them one of the UK’s largest owner-managed surveying firms.
This position represents the opportunity to progress your career within a dynamic environment whilst simultaneously gaining exposure to some of the largest commercial, residential and mixed-use property projects in the UK today. Frequently named as one of the “Best Places to work in Property” this company places great emphasis on culture, communication, role satisfaction and work environment!
Examples of Key Responsibilities:
- Reading and summarising of leases and ensure accurate data is maintained on the
- property management system.
- Managing the setup of new instructions and portfolios.
- Draft review and approve service charge budgets.
- Ensure that all rents are raised correctly and in line with lease terms dates.
- Ensure tenant arrears are proactively managed.
- Review service charge cash flow and budget regularly.
- Approve service charge reconciliations.
- Building strong working relationships with the existing clients.
- Identify and progress opportunities for cross selling activities.
The successful candidate will be RICS Qualified with ideally 1 / 2 years PQE. A self-motivated professional, with high service delivery skills that possesses previous experience in Shopping Centre Management would also be beneficial.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a lucrative package as churn is encouraged within a proactive and profitable environment.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to [email protected]
Job Reference: DK/887835
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + competitive package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP