Consultant – expanding Healthcare consultancy – Leeds
Are you a Project Manager with an interest in the Healthcare sector? Are you client-facing and motivated to succeed?
This firm are a leading strategy consultancy, offering solutions through project management in the healthcare sector. This expanding company have an increasing number of prominent clients on their books, and this growth has consequently enabled them to recruit another member to their team. The candidate will be working in a non-corporate working environment, situated in modern offices in the heart of Leeds city centre.
- Assist with the production of proposals/reports
- Provide project management support
- Build upon and maintain business relationships
- Have a thorough understanding of the company’s services and values
- Arrange, facilitate and lead in meetings and other project activities
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of projects
- Develop knowledge and experience in order to contribute to the growth and progress of the firm
- Graduate (building or engineering discipline)
- Corporate membership of a relevant professional institution (e.g. Association of Project Management)
- Over 2 years PQE, preferably working in healthcare/construction/public sector environment
- Project management/managerial experience
- Fantastic organisation and negotiation skills
- Communicative, decisive and motivated
- Clean driving license (and prepared to travel when required)
In return is a salary of £25,000 – £38,000 (dependent on experience). Additionally, after the qualifying period, the candidate will get a variety of other benefits and opportunities, including the prospect of becoming a Senior Consultant.
To be considered, please send an up to date CV to [email protected].
Job Reference: KW/888100
Salary: £25000 - £38000 per annum + + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: