Project Manager (Hotels)
A fantastic opportunity has become available, due to growth, for a Project Manager to join the Commercial Developer team of a leading consultancy in Central London.
As a career orientated Project Manager, this a great chance for you to work closely with the Director of Hotels. You will have the chance to work and deliver some of London’s most interesting and complex schemes, including the delivery of a £50m hotel in the city.
You will be expected to:
- Conduct background research, data collection and benchmarking
- Produce project plans
- Monitor and document project progress and other performance indicators
- Prepare communication materials, formal project progress and other reports
- Liaise with the client, contractors and designers
You will ideally have:
- Worked for a leading consultancy on residential, commercial and mixed use, hotel projects
- Successfully delivered the whole project or a large element of it
- Experience working on projects upwards of £15m
- Professionally qualified in one of the following fields: construction project management, engineering, surveying or architecture
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Job Reference: 887221
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: