Beach Baker is working exclusively with an award-winning firm to recruit an MRICS Project Quantity Surveyor for their Birmingham office.
This consultancy pride themselves on their values of integrity, collaboration and innovation, and have cultivated a professional working environment with an established and varied client base.
The role will consist of typical quantity surveying duties (including feasibility studies, cost planning, procurement and tender documentation, among others). Clients include those in the leisure, hospitality, residential, investment and development sectors, with projects often financed by high-profile asset management firms and private funds.
- Ideally MRICS (although candidates close to sitting their APC will be considered)
- Experience within a commercial consultancy or with a residential developer
- Experience with pre- and post-contract Quantity Surveying
- Motivated and client-facing, target-driven
- Sociable and keen to become part of a close-knit team and willing to attend networking events
This role is based in an office in Birmingham city centre. The Birmingham office has a ‘start up’ mentality and are regular attendees of networking events, with their end-goal to be the number one provider of cost consultancy services in the Midlands.
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to [email protected], upon receipt of which further information will be given about the firm. For any queries, please call 0121 752 1656.
Job Reference: KW/888085
Salary: £35000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: