Beach Baker is delighted to be working with a national consultancy who are actively recruiting for a Building Surveyor specialising in Projects. This role is a strategic appointment (not a replacement) because of a healthy pipeline work for 2022 and beyond.
Some key points include:
- Recently MRICS to Associate Director level
- Top 10 consultancy
- One of the biggest and most active BS/PM teams in the South West
- Managing projects up to £6m (average project is £500k)
- Working with some of the best clients in the market, mainly in the private sector
- No glass ceiling career progression opportunities
- Flexible working employer
- Excellent employee benefits which include up to 15% personal bonus
- Beach Baker have placed many building surveyors with this firm in the past
To be considered for the role you must have a minimum for 3-years’ consultancy experience delivering projects either from a project management or building surveying background. It will also be an advantage to have Chartered status (ideally MRICS) although this is not essential.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 0117 313 0391 or alternatively send your CV directly to [email protected], and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.
Job Reference: MJC888296/
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Building and Construction