Beach Baker are working with a well-known consultancy in Northamptonshire to employ an MRICS Building Surveyor (all levels considered) to service their clients in the East Midlands.
This firm pride themselves on their systematic approach and diverse client-base, establishing them as a well-known name in the regional property market. Due to comapny growth, the company are keen to recruit a Building Surveyor with project management experience, to handle a 70/30 split of professional and project work.
The successful candidate will provide a full range of building services to public and private sector clients, including pre-acquisition surveys and dillapidations. You must be client-facing, driven to succeed and have excellent communication skills.
- Notable experience working for a consultancy/client-side organisation
- Experience working on projects/commercial surveying experience
- Ambitious, confident and driven
Why work for this company?
- Flat management structure, friendly office atmosphere
- Traditional surveying firm
- City centre office location
- Excellent progression opportunities
- You will be working for a company with a great reputation in and around the area
In addition to the above benefits, on offer is a competitive basic salary (dependent on experience) plus car allowance, pension, life cover, bonus scheme and more.
If you are suitable for this position, please email your CV to [email protected], or call 0121 752 1656 for a confidential chat. We aim to get back to all applications, however, if you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time around. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
Job Reference: KWW/886783
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: