Are you looking for a new role which offers flexibility? Do you have an interest in residential properties?
- Home-based role
- £40k – £60k basic + benefits, including individual bonus scheme
- Partnership opportunities
Beach Baker is delighted to be instructed by an independent building consultancy who are seeking a Building Surveyor to cover the Cambridgeshire area. The successful candidate will be joining a national team of surveyors that specialise in advising private clients in the residential sector.
Brief job details:
- Predominant responsibilities include carrying out Level 2 HomeBuyer / level 3 Building Surveys
- No timesheets
- Excellent performance related bonus
- Opportunity for progression to Partnership
Candidates will need to be MRICS/FRICS (although the hiring manager would consider AssocRICS surveyors) with a wide range of experience of structural and building defects. The Building Surveyors aim to do 1-2 surveys a day depending on the age, value and location of the property and have very little admin time – they dictate on site and the admin team put together the reports, to which the Surveyors then review.
Being home-based, this is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for an autonomous role within a reputable organisation. Their surveyors normally schedule their surveys around school drop offs, avoiding rush hour or out of work interests. The package is flexible and dependent on experience, and the firm have a strong focus on progression opportunities – there is the opportunity of Partnership for the right person.
Aside from the salary and bonus scheme, other benefits include:
- flexible working and working from home
- up to 33 days annual leave (using Q1 holiday bonus scheme) plus bank holidays
- attractive car allowance or company car
- payment of professional subscriptions and support with CPD
- provision of all engineering and home office equipment
- pension contribution
- enhanced parental leave
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to Katrina Wheadon, or for further information, please call 07557 979 694. All communication will remain confidential.
Job Reference: KW/8882731
Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: