Beach Baker are acting for a highly successful property advisory firm with the recruitment of a Chartered Surveyor for their expanding Bristol office. They have a proud history of delivering trusted property advice and are considered a forward-looking, dynamic and diverse business.
The role will encompass day to day property management working mainly on multi-let offices, located in regional centres. The successful candidate is expected to have experience in the management of multi-let / service charge office properties and to be a good communicator, be self-motivated and have strong attention to detail.
· Responsible for multiple commercial properties.
· Building successful relationships with RICS colleagues, facilities managers, property administrators and the property management accounts teams.
· Review and enforcement of tenant lease covenant compliance.
· Setting, managing and reporting on annual maintenance and service charge budgets.
· Strong relationship with clients & external advisors.
· Working with other departments to enhance delivery of services and other revenue streams.
· Contributing to a positive and progressive team/business culture.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
1. Member of RICS with minimum 1+ years PQE
2. A proven track record and experience in commercial property management.
3. Knowledge and experience in managing single let and multi-let office buildings.
4. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time management skills.
5. Commercially minded, astute and market aware.
6. Hold a full UK driving licence.
7. Knowledge of Property Management software e.g. TRAMPS, YARDI.
8. Able to write clear, concise reports with well-argued conclusions & recommendations.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email [email protected]
Job Reference: RSB/188237
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: