Interim Client-Side Regional Estates Manager
Up to £350/Day
Do you have estate management experience and good knowledge of landlord and tenant ? Are you looking for a new contract position?
My client delivers services throughout the UK and to support this it holds a large and diverse property portfolio. The Property Department delivers the professional property support, either directly by the in-house team or by appointing and managing external consultants.
The role will require the skills and experience to manage a number of large and sometimes complex property transactions. The post holder will report to the Head of Property and work closely with the UK Directors and relevant Heads of Department on the development and implementation of their property strategies. This will consist of the estate management of a regional portfolio to include acquisitions, disposals, rent reviews, lease renewals & re-gears and general portfolio management. The post holder will have excellent communication skills and work closely with the rest of the Property Department. This will include taking responsibility for the management of all properties within their territories, to manage the Assistant Estates Manager and to work closely with the rest of the team to ensure they deliver the optimum property solutions. As a result the successful candidate will:
* Undertake or oversee the completion of all property transactions within their geographic region, to include all rent reviews, lease renewals, lease re-gears, acquisitions and disposals.
* To undertake or oversee all day-to-day property management activities within their geographic region.
* To manage and develop the Assistant Estates Manager.
* To attend annual portfolio strategy meetings with the key property users and to then deliver the agreed strategy.
* To manage the regional property portfolio to deliver the agreed overall strategy whilst ensuring maximises receipts and minimises costs across all property activities.
* To work closely with the Building Surveyors, and property administration staff to ensure that all properties within their territories are efficiently and professionally managed and in particular to ensure that all building-related health and safety matters and issues arising from other relevant legislation are fully addressed..
* To select, instruct and manage a cost effective and high quality list of external consultants to deal with various aspects of work
* To manage property aspects of allocated legacy which will involve preparation for highest value disposal and actual disposal by the most appropriate method.
* To uphold the high principles of the group.
The successful candidate will ideally be RICS qualified with 5+ PQE. If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to [email protected] or call on 07557 978 873.
Job Start Date: