Beach Baker are recruiting a Graduate/Assistant Building Surveyor who is seeking a role within a multi-disciplinary consultancy. APC support is provided in this role.
The firm are a recognised team of specialists within the built environment who have been established for over 20 years.
The candidate will have:
- A BSc (Hons) degree in Building Surveying
- Clean driving license
- A wide-ranging skillset: including motivation, team-work and good communication skills
- Determination to become MRICS
- Ideally some property/construction and AutoCAD experience
- You will gain experience with both project and professional work, including dilapidations
- You will assist and gain experience within a range of sectors, including leisure, retail and office
You will receive a competitive salary, APC support, pension and a variety of other benefits.
To be considered for this role, please email your CV to [email protected]. Please visit www.beachbaker.co.uk for other property jobs.
Job Reference: KW/888196
Salary: £20000 - £26000 per annum + + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Buckinghamshire, England, Milton Keynes
Job Industry: Building and Construction
Company: Beach Baker