Beach Baker is pleased to be representing a highly successful development company with an excellent track record. We are currently looking for an Development Manager to slot into their specialist Development team based in Bristol. The successful candidate will have a good understand of the development process and experience of managing senior living projects having worked in the industry for minimum period of 5 years. They will support the Development Directors in delivering large projects but will also be capable of managing independent projects within the retirement sector.
The team is highly collaborative; therefore, the candidate must demonstrate their ability to work in a team, share information and provide overall support.
- Manage consultant teams including delivery of outputs and budget.
- Understanding of RIBA plan of work and be able to produce high-level programmes
- Understand design, market, sustainability and construction to competently engage with other disciplines to deliver best value to the business.
- Prepare, comment on and amend plans and images.
- Present and articulate information clearly to all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Full spectrum development management across multiple property sectors but specialising in senior living.
- Liaising with a project team, including the co-ordination of the project management input, by ensuring effective communication and participation amongst all the parties relevant to the successful definition and operation of the project.
- Preparing the business case and obtaining financial approvals for the project. As custodian of the business case, undertaking detailed financial appraisals and rigorously managing the development appraisal and cash flow throughout the development.
- The candidate will ideally have an excellent understanding of digital presentation skills, utilising Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe Acrobat.
- They will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Outlook.
- The role will also include the preparation of plans, diagrams and presentations used to communicate internally and externally.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a competitive package along with the opportunity to work in partnership with some of the some of the most exciting schemes in the region. The successful applicant should have at least 5 years development experience and be MRICS (or similar)
Please only contact me with your CV if you feel that you possess the requisite experience highlighted above – [email protected]
Job Reference: RSB/888601*
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance + Company Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: