A regional property company have instructed Beach Baker to recruit an Asset Manager based in Bristol. The successful candidate will enhance the firm’s commitment to improving returns and achieving asset growth through strategic management and development of their portfolio of commercial assets.
The portfolio is managed in-house by a team of experienced Asset Managers who oversee a large regional portfolio of commercial properties. You will have full responsibility for the strategic and hands-on asset management of the portfolio, consisting of mainly retail and industrial assets. This includes a mix of multi-let and single let industrial estates, out of town retail parks, in town high street retail including convenience stores, food retail and regional shopping centres.
All asset management is conducted in-house so it’s vital the Asset Managers build strong relationships with their tenants as this is a direct reflection of the service they provide and is key to the successful performance of the portfolio. Asset Managers will also be able to utilise skills of the in-house Property Managers, Facilities Managers and support teams.
Asset management responsibilities:
- Management of void properties including marketing & negotiating new lease terms.
- Managing capital works projects, refurbishments & dilapidations.
- Identifying opportunities to add value & ability to undertake in house development appraisals.
- Repositioning assets through refurbishment & redevelopment.
- Undertaking lease consultancy work including lease re-gearing, renewals & rent reviews.
- Working with the in-house Facilities/Property Managers on Health & Safety, day-to-day property management, tenant liaison, estate repairs and maintenance.
- Building successful relationships with customers, internal stakeholders & external advisors.
- Assisting the accounts team with service charge budgeting and expenditure management.
- Preparing & presenting quarterly performance reports to the Board of Directors.
Skills and qualifications required:
Please speak to Rupert Stuart-Baker on 07557 978873 or email [email protected]
Job Reference: RSB/888569
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Car Allowance + Company Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: