Are you a Building Surveyor/Project Manager with an interest in the Healthcare sector and NEC3 / ProCure22 experience? Would you like to work for an innovative and expanding consultancy?
This firm are a leading strategy consultancy, offering solutions through project management in the healthcare sector. They have an increasing number of prominent clients on their books, and this growth has consequently enabled them to recruit a significant number of employees to their team. The candidate will be working in a non-corporate working environment, situated in modern offices in the heart of Birmingham’s business district.
- Understanding of JCT and ideally NEC contracts
- Aid in project delivery, including new build and refurbishments
- Build upon and maintain business relationships
- Develop knowledge and experience in order to contribute to the growth and progression of the firm
- Ideally MAPM, MRICS or MCIOB
- Over 2 years’ PQE
- Project management/managerial experience
- Excellent organisation and negotiation skills
- Proactive, decisive and motivated
- Clean driving license
Salary is dependent on experience; benefits include private health, pension, life assurance, employee-ownership scheme, paid professional subscriptions and a generous annual leave allowance, among others.
If you would like to be considered, please send an up to date CV to [email protected], or call 0121 752 1656.
Job Reference: KW/BHM88771923
Salary: £35000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits (including employee-ownership)
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: