Beach Baker Property Recruitment is currently working with a leading national property consultancy to recruit a Team Administrator on a 12-month maternity cover contract, based in Chelmsford. This person will provide professional and efficient administrative support to the Head of Office and two teams.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Processing quotes for work to and from clients and adding details to in-house contract management system.
- Producing invoices on the accounting system, including recording timesheets and disbursements.
- Establish and maintain effective filing systems for the department.
- Keeping Excel spreadsheets and databases up to date.
- To produce all correspondence, documents, reports and presentations to agreed deadlines.
- To answer the office telephones in a courteous and efficient manner and pass on messages where appropriate.
- To take minutes of meetings where appropriate.
- Coordinate members of the team’s diaries when necessary, ensuring travel and accommodation arrangements are made and all necessary paperwork made available.
- Arrange meetings, including booking meeting rooms, equipment etc.
The ideal candidate for this role will have prior experience in an administration role, and a keen interest to work within the property industry. You should have strong IT skills including MS Word & Excel, and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
Job Reference: NR/886042
Salary: £17000 - £23000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: