Working specifically within the Valuation Advisory group, you will be part of a market leading regional valuation team that:
- Values a broad range of asset types including commercial, residential and development properties
- Works with major banks, investors and owner occupiers covering a broad spectrum of local, national and international clients
- Provides valuation advice to clients based on thorough sector and market knowledge for loan security, due diligence, financial reporting, tax and transaction support purposes
You will be joining an established and highly experienced multi-disciplinary team in Exeter providing a range of professional services including lease advisory, commercial valuation, residential valuation, development appraisal and viability consultancy.
This is a senior surveyor role principally engaged in providing valuation advice for a range of purposes in respect of mainly commercial and residential properties across the South West.
- Inspect, undertake research and undertake valuations adopting appropriate methods and techniques
- Provide valuations and related advice on a range of property types and to a variety of clients many of whom are core clients of the firm
- Liaise with clients to ensure accuracy of information
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Assist the team in achieving target and growing the business line
Job Reference: JC/886035
Salary: £32500 per annum + Car + Bonus + Private Health
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: