Senior Commercial Surveyor
A leading property consultancy have instructed Beach Baker to source a Senior Surveyor to join their Commercial Management department. The focus of this role is to manage two large clients with assets over £400 million.
The successful candidate will be working on a mixed use portfolio made up of high street retail, large offices and industrial properties and all will be done on behalf of a large fund.
- Ensure delivery of property management services in accordance with management agreements and industry best practice.
- Understand client’s objectives in relation to each property/portfolio and work closely with them to achieve/exceed their expectations.
- Efficiently deliver management services including (but not limited to): data/lease event management, tenant relationship management, compliance, service charge budgeting / reconciliation, financial /arrears management and accurate & timely reporting.
- Act as point of contact for the client in respect of all matters relating to each property.
- Effective liaison with other team members including (where relevant) property managers, regional facilities managers, client accountants and other team members.
- Cross sell the skills and services of the other divisions to existing and potential clients.
- Experienced Property Manager with at least 12-18 months’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills with gravitas amongst clients.
- Positive attitude, true team player with a ‘can do’ approach.
- Ideally RICS qualified Chartered Surveyor or working towards it.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Dhruve Patel. Please call our London office on 0207 734 5856 or alternatively email your CV directly to [email protected] and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk
Job Reference: DP885472
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: