Are you an MRTPI Senior Planner in London? Are you looking to work for one of the leading planning consultancies in the country? This firm are a hugely successful and ambitious organisation with a national network of offices.
You will be joining a large, modern, open-plan, multi-disciplinary office where planning is one of the key disciplines. They have a really impressive client base of local and national housebuilders, developers, land owners, property companies, government organisations, public sector bodies and more. They work on exciting projects that tend to be large in scale giving you fantastic exposure to really innovative and a diverse range of schemes (including but not limited to residential, mixed-use, commercial, strategic sites and regeneration schemes). All of the projects within this team are based within the M25 so there are plenty of city centre and high profile schemes to get involved with. The firm are one of the key names in the industry.
The successful candidate will be MRTPI and are likely to have around 2-6 years’ experience (ideally within the London planning market but relocators will be considered). You should have a good understanding of local, regional and national planning policy and experience in preparing/submitting planning applications. Consultancy experience would be advantageous, but we can also consider applications from those in the public sector (preferably in this case you will be a Planning Officer or Senior Planning Officer in Development Management). Your responsibilities include:
- Working as part of a team on large scale regeneration projects
- Assisting with Co-ordination of multi-disciplinary project teams and project management
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of small / medium sized planning applications including: small/medium scale residential and commercial schemes, S.73/S.96 applications, discharge of conditions, advertisement consents, Listed Building Consents and temporary permissions
- Assisting with major applications (Outline, Full, Sub Framework Plan and Reserved Matters) including; attending meetings, preparation of meeting minutes, deliverable trackers, programmes, drafting planning statements, public consultation and responses to consultees;
- Conducting research and site appraisals on projects
- Assisting with project tenders and client presentations
- Drafting policy representations
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, continual CPD, exposure to great projects, structured progression and reward as well as being part of a lovely team and office environment.
To apply for this role and to discuss it further please do not hesitate to contact Ruth Hoggett ([email protected]). By clicking apply, please be assured that your CV will not be sent to the client until you have been fully briefed on the role and given permission for us to do so. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
Job Reference: RH/887524
Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits and Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP