This employee-owned and multi-disciplinary practice are looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to play a major role in their Birmingham office. The firm have over 250 staff across a number of regions and pride themselves on their collaborative approach and dynamic environment. The company are renowned for their diversity and inclusion and employee well-being policies.
This role has arisen due to an increase in workload. The candidate will be exposed to a range of prominent projects and will be able to manage their own workload. The candidate will be focusing on a healthy mixture of professional and project work, typically on projects up to the value of £4million, across the healthcare, education and conservation sectors.
- Must have experience with NEC contracts
- Client-facing with excellent communication skills
- AutoCAD and Microsoft Office experience
- Experience with delivering large/complex projects and project managing programmes of works and implementing remedial action
- Understanding of problems that arise through working in a high-security environment
A generous basic salary (dependent on experience) + benefits will be given to the successful applicant. Please see further benefits below:
- Health cash plan
- Flexi days
- Share ownership
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Good annual leave allowance
- Company pension
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected], or call 0121 752 1656.
Job Reference: KW/887802
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Building and Construction
Company: Beach Baker