Beach Baker is working with a leading national property company to recruit a Team Administrator in its Residential Property Management department, based in the West End close to Oxford Circus. This person will provide professional and efficient administrative support to the Residential team.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Being the first professional point of contact to all incoming calls from Residential Customer’s enquiries and concerns.
- Record all calls received, detailing the actions taken and response provided.
- Produce all correspondence, documents and reports to agreed deadlines.
- Maintain and update in-house database systems.
- Deal appropriately with the Surveyors mail and urgent messages, items for signature and confidential information.
- Establish and maintain effective systems for filing, information retrieval, and for the reproduction of documents when required.
- Generate invoices as and when required.
- Generate expenses for members of the department as and when required
- Log, copy and file all supplier invoices received. Organise payment of such invoices and raise disbursement invoices if required.
- Provide support in the processing of invoices and credit notes, ensuring that fee allocations are recorded.
- To produce reports and letters as appropriate, including initiating correspondence, devising layouts and standard format and ensuring appropriate attachments are enclosed.
- Build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally, communicating professionally and effectively at all times.
- Coordinate the team’s diaries where necessary, ensuring travel and accommodation arrangements are made and all necessary paperwork made available.
- Arrange meetings and other events for the department, including booking meeting rooms, equipment etc.
- Liaise with other secretaries within the office if necessary to ensure that work is completed to given deadlines and to a high standard.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous administrative experience in a similar role, prior property related experience would be highly desirable. Candidates will need strong IT skills including MS Word & Excel and copy/audio typing abilities. They should also have a high level of communication skills, both written and verbal.
Job Reference: NR/885888
Salary: £23000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: