Beach Baker is currently working with a leading commercial property consultancy to recruit a Property Administrator in its City based office. Working within the Corporate Occupier Management team, this role will specifically with two large clients. This position is available on a contract basis with the possibility of being extended or made permanent after the initial 6 month period.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Act as the key administrative point of contact for all property specific queries from a range of sources in respect of the Client’s property portfolio
- Liaising with landlords, agents and tenants to resolve property issues
- Assist in management of vacant space and subtenants
- Dealing with lease queries, neighbour disputes and assisting with CPSEs
- Preparing repairing liability summaries from legal documentation
- Responsible for collating and submitting monthly fees
- Drafting/processing change notes
- Verifying and approving invoices
- Assisting with funding requests and producing payment plans if required
- Liaising with Client’s legal team for advice where appropriate
- Advising Client on licence applications and insurance claims
- Analysing and manipulating data from client database.
- Dealing with applications for landlord’s consents, with reference to lease conditions, liaison with external consultants and solicitors where necessary.
- Assisting with service charge invoices, recharges, annual budgets and variance reporting
The ideal candidate for this role will have prior experience working with corporate clients in the delivery of occupier management or property management services. They should have a basic awareness of property law and the ability to read complex legal documents such as commercial leases. Candidates should also be competent in the use of MS Word & Excel, and experience of property databases such as Tramps or Horizon would be an advantage.
Job Reference: NR/886536
Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: