Beach Baker is currently working with a financial services company to recruit a Project Support Analyst within its facilities team, to support with office reorganisation projects.
This is a full time permanent position based in Rickmansworth, paying a competitive salary and with excellent additional benefits.
- Reporting to the Project Manager, the duties of this role will include:
- To schedule project, supplier and delivery team meetings and confirm attendees
- To attend each meeting, record minutes and circulate to attendees as appropriate
- Prepare all management information packs as required, including the RAID report
- Provide assistance in producing and maintaining plans in Planview for the Property Manager to monitor progress against tasks, and analyse the information to track project status
- To work closely with finance team to ensure that projects forecasts are proactively managed to support monthly forecasting
- To raise and receipt purchase orders actively managing the process from start to finish
- Support the PM with activities related to relocation of employees, including communication, engagement, scheduling and acting as champion for change.
- Assist with ad hoc aspects of moves management including occasional attendance on site.
The ideal candidate for this role will have prior experience in a similar project analyst or administration role, preferably within an IT or facilities management organisation. They should be familiar with project management methodologies, disciplines & tools, and have experience in project financial accounting, reporting & forecasting. PRINCE2 qualification would be desirable.
Job Reference: 886150
Salary: £27000 per annum + Benefits (Total Package £33,400)
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: