- Medium size and family feel consultancy
- Working within a recently established and close-knit team (working as part of a national team of 20 building surveyors)
- Excellent city centre location and recently refurbished office
- Flat management structure and non-corporate working environment (no company politics!)
- Lots of autonomy
- Excellent variety of work
- Career progression opportunities due to future expansion plans
- The Head of Department is an APC assessor
This company, established twenty-years’ ago, have five offices across the UK employing 250 staff. They have an exciting business plan to develop their building surveying services and see the South West as a key region for growth – consequently, they are looking for a dynamic individual to join their existing national team. You will be providing a range of professional and project services on behalf of national and regional clients maintaining the current client base and developing further instructions in the region.
The successful candidate ideally needs to have experience with commercial surveys and dilapidations and be MRICS (1 to 5 years PQE), or alternatively be an assistant surveyor who is due to sit their final APC interview within 12-months.
We invite applicants from ambitious candidates to share in the success of a highly established firm. On offer is a competitive salary, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension scheme, car allowance and other benefits.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson – please send your CV to [email protected]
Job Reference: MC887496
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: