Are you in search of a role with a consultancy who complete the full range of building surveying? Are you motivated to get your MRICS accreditation?
You must have:
- A RICS-accredited degree
- Keen to start / midway through your APC
- Minimum of 6 months – 1 year of commercial consultancy experience (either a placement year or post-degree)
- Be driven and motivated to succeed in a fast-paced professional environment
Role responsibilities will include:
- The full range of building surveying, including schedules of condition and dilapidations
- Working in sectors ranging from residential to public-sector and retail
This multi-disciplinary firm are renowned for being top employers in the industry, providing a collaborative and supportive atmosphere and training programmes which enable their employees to reach their full potential.
If you would like to progress your application, please call Katrina Wheadon on 0121 752 1656 or email an up to date CV to [email protected]. For other property jobs, please visit www.beachbaker.co.uk/jobs.
Job Reference: KW/88793913
Salary: £20000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: