Beach Baker is working with a successful independent property consultancy to recruit a Facilities Manager in its Property & Asset Management team. The Facilities Manager will be based out of the West End office and take responsibility for a mixed portfolio of commercial office and retail properties across London, with regular visits to the various sites required.
Duties of the role will include;
- To monitor all activities relating to the sites, reporting and taking action as appropriate.
- Regular inspections of the building fabric and external spaces.
- To work with key stakeholders to ensure a maintenance and repair programme is in place.
- To compile and maintain records including asset register, plans, plant testing, etc.
- To liaise with tenants and deal with any operational queries.
- To be responsible for Health and Safety compliance on site and the maintenance of records.
- To be responsible for environmental management on site, in compliance with policy.
- To organise fire and other safety evacuations and arrange an emergency plan.
- To liaise with local authorities as appropriate.
- To ensure the property achieves the KPIs set by the client, in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- To manage major work programmes on site, acting as the liaison point for all parties involved.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 2+ years’ experience in a multi-site facilities management role, with knowledge of legislation relating to FM. Experience in setting and managing service charge budgets is desirable. Candidates should have excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain strong tenant and client relationships.
Job Reference: NR/887326
Salary: £33000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: