Our client requires a Facilities Manager to be accountable for a wide range of responsibilities for a large commercial, multi-tenanted building in the heart of London.
You will be responsible for the operational, technical and financial management function of this A-grade London building, plus additional trophy buildings when necessary.
- Manage the relationships with landlords, tenants and third-party contractors.
- Ensure the building is presented and managed to the highest possible standard.
- Provide regular reports on contractor and financial performance to the client.
- Set and manage the annual service charge budget.
- Manage all capital works programmes.
- Follow contractual guidelines for managing the asset as prescribed in the Management and Leasing agreements.
- Enhance the value of the assets wherever possible.
- Interact with tenants in a proactive and professional manor.
- Ensure that the highest priority is given to the health and safety of all occupants.
- Review plans for tenant alterations and maintain contact throughout the project.
- Previous experience of management large multi tenanted sites is essential as is the ability to prepare and manage the service charge budget.
- Excellent verbal and written commutation/relationship skills are essential.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Contractor management and procurement experience.
- Ideally you will be a Member of BIFM and NEBOSH qualified.
To apply for this role please contact Belinda Miller on 0207 7345856 or email your CV to [email protected]
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
Job Reference: BM/887425
Salary: £44000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: