Estates Manager, Croydon, Up to £50,000 pa + Benefits
An established independent property occupier is seeking an Estates Manager to oversee the operational and non-operational portfolio across the UK.
The portfolio consists of 300 shops, warehouses and residential units across the UK.
Reporting direct to the Property Director you will be responsible for the delivery of the day to day & strategic management of the portfolio.
This will involve:-
- Landlord and tenant liaison to ensure lease responsibilities are met
- Overseeing rent reviews, lease renewals, sub-lets/ surrenders and transactions
- Manage and oversee property support team to ensure maintenance and Health & Safety standards are met
- Managing external consultants on outsourced services (you will be primary point of contact for this)
In order to be considered for the role you WILL:-
- Have a working knowledge of landlord & tenant matters
- Have worked in property management (both landlord & occupier background to be considered)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an independent business working direct for the occupier on a portfolio that includes investment as well.
To be considered please email your CV to [email protected]
Job Reference: 887552
Salary: £15 - £50000 per annum + tbc
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: