Senior Development/Project Management Surveyor London
£70,000 plus £5,400 Car Allowance Plus Full Benefits Package
Beach Baker is pleased to be assisting the development arm of this leading construction company to attract a development/project manager to its London office to assist with the delivery of a large and complex mixed-use development.
My client has been awarded the remit by a large Local Authority to deliver this large and vibrant regeneration scheme which will offer an exciting daytime and evening location, combined with new homes.
This large and exciting site has been designed to integrate the existing town centre into a large scheme which will house new homes, restaurants, cafés, retail and leisure space, hotels and a cinema.
We are urgently seeking an Operations / Development / Project Manager to deliver this complex development site.
Candidates will have experience of: –
Successfully delivering development projects from inception to completion
- Large, mixed-use regeneration schemes
- Attending principal’s meeting
- Putting together and implementing strategies to successfully deliver development projects; identifying barriers and risks to development and Identifying and managing resolution of development
- Strategic oversight of the performance of schemes and validation of reports
- Knowledge of cost/project management and procurement strategies
- Due diligence
- Taking responsibility for the strategic team of a large project from the financial close phase through to the Making Good of Defects stage
- Ensuring compliance with internal processes and procedures
- Commercial/contractual aspects of allocated staff/teams
Candidates will have a broad level of experience in the construction and real estate industry and be financially astute, with a project management degree or equivalent or equivalent MRICS professional qualification/development experience.
Please call Wendy Campbell on 0207 734 5856 to discuss this position in a confidential conversation or email me at [email protected], quoting reference 885642
Job Reference: WLC/885642
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + Car Allowance + Full Benefits Package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: