This firm pride themselves on their systematic approach, allowing them to be one of the leading construction consultancies in Gloucestershire. Due to growth (10% over the past two years), the company are keen to recruit a Building Surveyor with project management experience, to handle a diverse range of interesting projects.
The successful candidate will provide a full range of building services to public and private sector clients, including pre-acquisition surveys through to completion of complex refurbishments, extensions and new build projects. Consequently, you must be confident shaping challenging projects from initial client briefing through to project design, preparation and site supervision. You must be analytical, client-facing, and established in the area – and therefore potentially able to bring business with you from your previous role.
- Notable experience working for a consultancy/client-side organisation
- Experience working on projects/commercial surveying experience
- Ambitious, confident and direct
- Well-established in the area
Why work for this company?
- Flexible working hours policy which makes it convenient for people with young families (schools runs, etc) and outside of work interests
- Private parking
- Flat management structure, friendly office atmosphere
- Traditional surveying firm
- Great city centre office location
- Expanding business, therefore excellent progression opportunities
- You will be working for a company with a great reputation in and around the area
In addition to the above benefits, on offer is a competitive basic salary (dependent on experience) plus car allowance, pension, life cover (x4 basic salary) and incentivised personal bonus.
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please email your CV to [email protected]. We aim to get back to all applications, however, if you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time around. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
Job Reference: 886782
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: