My client is a global asset management company with a mixed-use portfolio across the UK. Reporting to the Regional Facilities Manager, we are seeking an experienced Assistant Facilities Manager to assist in the operational running of a small portfolio of properties.
- Contractor management for both hard and soft services
- First point of contact for all tenant queries
- Assist with service charge budget preparation and management
- Assist with minor works, project management/contractor appointment
- Assist with contract tendering and negotiation
- H&S compliance and property inspections
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance schedules
- Administration duties
The successful candidate will have previous experience in managing a multi tenanted property, preferably across multiple sites. You will ideally be IOSH qualified and a BIFM member. Excellent communication skills are a must, as is the ability to prioritise.
To apply for this role please contact Belinda Miller on 0207 7345856 or email your CV to email@example.com
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
Job Reference: BM/C886216
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: