Nimbus Maps is an innovative and exciting software platform for the property industry. We have a fantastic opportunity to join a small but fast-paced organisation and immediately make an impact through our existing platform www.nimbusmaps.co.uk
The company are looking for a motivated Full Stack Developer to work on www.nimbusmaps.co.uk, developing all elements of the platform. You will be supporting the development of our in-house platform, as well as maintaining and innovating new features to our real estate web based portal.
This is an exciting new role where you will be working alongside our Senior Developer and Data Scientists; as well as the Sales and Marketing teams. An ideal opportunity for a confident self-starter with an enthusiasm for DevOps to join a rapidly growing business, providing a good overview of data analytics and how cutting edge technology is used to power new business.
Skills and Experience:
- We are looking for a C# .Net developer, with a Bachelors degree in a relevant subject and three years equivalent experience.
- An understanding of database query optimisation within Microsoft SQL. In addition, the candidate must have experience building and maintaining automated reports for clients.
- A direct understanding of boot strap development is also preferred.
- A high technical aptitude and strong attention to detail.
- You must be dependable and energetic with a real enthusiasm for your work.
- You must be self-motivated and organised with the ability to multi-task and work independently, without close supervision.
- Knowledge of operating in Azure is preferable.
- The candidate will also be expected to be involved in the IT support for the business working with the network, maintaining the server and undertaking software and operating system updates.
What we offer:
- Access to an incredible database of property information and property people.
- We are offering training and support as necessary to support the business’ needs.
- In return Nimbus Property Technologies offers an attractive salary and the opportunity to be part of and make a mark in a rapidly expanding business.
Salary is £35-£40k dependent on experience.
If this sounds right up your street, then send us your CV and a short paragraph as to why you believe you would be suited to this role. Email Ahamira at: firstname.lastname@example.org