Valuation – Associate / Director MRICS,
Commercial Property Consultancy, Devon
£40,000-£60,000 (dependent on experience) + Bonus + Company Benefits
My client is a deynamic commercial property practice currently recruiting a Valuation Surveyor to join their expanding Exeter team. This is a significant opportunity for ideally an Associate or Partner candidate to progress their career whilst gaining a broad range of valuation experience. This consultancy places a strong emphasis on personal development and career progression of their team.
The position will involve working alongside the agency, development and professional disciplines within this practice. This a great time to join a vibrant team within the commercial property market in Devon advising on a number of mixed use developments and some of the most prestigious projects in the region. Not only will you gain exposure to the local sector but also work on a number of complex and important instructions across the group.
- Be able to achieve the timely preparation and delivery of valuations and reports to a very high level of accuracy and quality
- Observe RICS regulatory requirements in particular those of “Red Book”
- Possess the ability to work efficiently to maximise profitability
- Be able to tap into the local business community and be a respected senior figure within the firm as a valuation expert.
- Valuations are required for loan security, development viability and portfolio purposes and will include the valuation of commercial investment properties with some emphasis on the valuation of residential led mixed use developments.
The successful candidate will be RICS qualified with at least 5+ years PQE.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a lucrative package along with the opportunity to work with an exciting client list and some of the most sought after developments and commercial properties in the Devon region. If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to [email protected] or call 07557 978873 for further information.
Job Start Date: