A leading multidisciplinary practice have instructed Beach Baker to recruit a MRICS Valuation Director / Partner to be based in their Bristol office. The primary role will be to provide valuation advice to clients on a wide range trading property throughout the South West and South Wales region.
This role offers excellent progression as this placeholder would be likely earmarked as the future head of team as a partner comes towards the end of their career. The main tasks of the role will include preparing valuations of trading properties and development sites, often with a high level of complexity. Strategic advice in relation to the operational performance of trading properties for both the private and voluntary sectors as also required.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
1. Property degree and member of RICS, 8+ years PQE
2. RICS Registered Valuer
3. Proven red book trading valuation experience essential.
4. Can work as part of a team or on own initiative.
5. Self-starter and able to communicate at all levels.
6. High level of professionalism.
7. Ability to professionally manage bank’s and occupier expectations.
8. Technically competent, confident, numerate, and literate.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email [email protected]
Job Reference: RSB/888351
Salary: £55000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance + Company Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: