A top 10 property consultancy have instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Senior Surveyor / Associate Director in the Valuation department in Bristol. This property consultancy operates across many disciplines and have an outstanding mix of commercial clients globally.
You will have experience working for a property consultancy already with a large element of your current role devoted to valuation work. This position will involve valuing and appraising commercial properties such as office, industrial, retail/leisure assets for institutional and private property company clients. The ideal candidate will already be an established surveyor working for a competing firm, however candidates with a desire to relocate to Bristol will be strongly considered.
* Completing Red book valuation reports for clients.
* Provide the best valuation appraisal work in the region.
* Dealing with clients across the Bristol and South West / South Wales region
* Building successful relationships with clients, internal teams & external advisors.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
1. Member of RICS, 2+ years PQE
2. RICS Registered Valuer
3. Proven red book commercial valuation experience essential
4. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time management skills.
5. Commercially minded, astute and market aware.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email [email protected]
Job Reference: RSB/888353
Salary: £30000 - £50000 per annum + Car, bonus, pension, benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Real Estate and Property