Beach Baker are instructed to recruit an Senior Surveyor / Associate Director level RICS qualified Management Surveyor to join an expanding office in Bristol. This property consultancy operates across many disciplines and have an outstanding mix of institutional, property company and investor clients.
The position will involve providing day-to-day property management services for commercial buildings (mainly office and industrial) in accordance with RICS industry best practice. Understanding client’s objectives in relation to each property and working closely to achieve their expectations is a central theme to this role. This will mean overseeing the delivery of full property management services on your allocated portfolio including (but not limited to): tenant relationship management, compliance, service charge budgeting / reconciliation, financial /arrears management and accurate & timely reporting. You will act as point of contact for the client in respect of all matters relating to each property and provide effective liaison with other team members including other management surveyors, regional facilities managers, client accountants and support staff.
* Dealing with properties across the South West / South Wales region.
* Working with the firm’s other departments to enhance revenue streams.
* Building successful relationships with clients, internal teams & external advisors.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
1. Member of RICS – 4+ years PQE
2. 4 years proven property management experience is essential.
3. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time management skills.
4. Commercially minded, astute and efficient.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email [email protected]
Job Start Date: