Beach Baker is pleased to be exclusively assisting a residential and commercial property development specialist with the recruitment of an experienced Site Manager to deliver residential projects
Current developments include Office to Residential conversion projects consisting of between 15 and 46 units and the new build of single units. The average build cost is between £2m-£5m and larger projects are planned in line with the company’s ambition to deliver c1000 units per annum with aims of targeting schemes circa 800 units priced not in excess of £1100psf.
On a day to day basis you will be required to:
- Control site based activities
- Control Health and Safety matters on site and produce Construction Phase Plans
- Collate O&M literature and liaise with the office team
- Control site subcontractors, ensuring that programme, quality and H&S are adhered to.
- Coordinate and liaise with Considerate Constructors Scheme
- Liaise with Quantity Surveyor to assist with cost control
- Ensure that site welfare facilities are provided and maintained
- Ensure registers are maintained as required by specific Legislation relating to activities such as scaffolding, hot works, confined spaces, manual handling, HAVS etc.
- Liaise with utility companies for services connections
- Arrange metering as required by each project.
- Supervise site labour dependent on each site’s requirements and provide timesheets as required for individuals.
You will ideally be SMSTS certified.
On offer is the opportunity to be based from their Epsom office and you will travel to different sites throughout the week. These are generally within the M25 area, with current projects in Mitcham, Reigate, Woking, New Malden, High Wycombe, Farnborough and the South East quadrant, therefore a driver’s license is essential.
Job Reference: 885493
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, laptop, phone
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: