Are you looking for a great career move to a firm that supports and recognises that people thrive being part of a team?
We are pleased to be instructed by a leading modern partnership which offers a family feel environment with an excellent supportive company culture. The team are focussed on providing forward thinking property management expertise for their clients across all commercial real estate asset classes.
The role will encompass property management working mainly on multi-let offices for property company clients. The successful candidate is expected to have experience in the management of multi-let / service charge office properties and to be a good communicator, be self-motivated and have strong attention to detail.
- Responsible for multiple commercial properties.
- Building successful relationships with RICS colleagues, facilities managers, property administrators and the property management accounts teams.
- Review and enforcement of tenant lease covenant compliance.
- Setting, managing and reporting on annual maintenance and service charge budgets.
- Strong relationship with clients & external advisors.
- Working with other departments to enhance delivery of services and other revenue streams.
- Contributing to a positive and progressive team/business culture.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
Job Start Date: